Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Rise of the Rhino

It was 3:38 in a breezy afternoon. I was one foot behind the endline, feeling that the entire world is watching me. I had already have a couple of nice serves which helped our team to take the lead for the first time in two sets. It was also the set point (14-13).

"This is gonna be the defining moment of my life, " I thought, as I prepared to do a safe underhand serve.

And I hit the ball to the net.

Fortunately, my teammates picked me up and we won the second set. The other team kind of collapsed in the third set, which we won easily.

It's definitely a great day -- winning the first game of the Rhino League this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can hear the dramatic background music...

da dan... da dan... da dan....

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Chia-Ling said...

都沒有新文章!
然後,rodrigo的留言你看得懂嗎?